Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time Flies

I can't believe it is almost June-- seems like just a few weeks ago it was Christmas!!!  Is time going just as fast for you?

I had hoped to be further along in my WIP at this time, but am pleased with where I am.  I had also hoped to be back to a regular exercise schedule, but that hasn't happened.  I find I have a hard time getting up earlier in the morning to do it then, and when I come home from work I feel I am missing time with my family if I do it then.  Maybe now that the sun has decided to make an appearance I can do the morning thing-- they say if you do it for 28 days it becomes a habit!

I read some interesting posts in the last week.  Lindsey Roth Culli (A Pinch of Panache) has a great post on Beta's, and Margo Berensden (Writing at High Altitude) has a post on extreme writing with a link at the end to suggestions for writing your synopsis.  Hop over here to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Mary, I hear ya. My kids are out of school in three weeks. Three weeks. Oh geez, that's scary.

    FYI Blogger hates me today so I can only post anonymously. Boo. Lindsay @ Tiptoe-Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had hoped to be further along too. I feel ya. I did manage to walk twice this week but its been too busy for anything more than that.

    My kids are home now for a four day Memorial day break. If you could see my face right now, you'd know that I am not aglow with happiness at this news. Quite the contrary. I also checked out the post on Beta's. How cool. I agree with her one hundred percent. Beta's can only share ideas, but ultimately, its our story. I've learned a lot from beta-ing. Its interesting to see what other people come up with, ya know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.