Thursday, July 2, 2015

Canada Day and the 4th of July



Happy Belated Canada Day to all my friends up north!!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday yesterday. And Happy 4th of July to all my friends in the states. Hope you have a great day with friends, family, cookouts, and, of course, fireworks!

I'm taking a break from my usual #TBR Thursday post and asking you to recommend your favorite author/book with a military hero/heroine or a patriotic theme.

I'll be sharing my favorites on July 13th in my #inkripples post, so be sure to come back to see who/what made my list.


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a Happy & Fun 4th of July, Mary. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks HK! Hope you had an amazing Canada Day!!!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.