Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cookies

Last night I finally started my Christmas cookies (I am so behind this year!)  I got one batch made, a second ready to go after it rests in the fridge, and made some Caramel Corn -with chocolates, nuts, and cranberries. (and managed to burn my finger on the sugar!)  A far cry from last year's cookie trays, but it will have to do.

How are your holiday plans coming along?  Have you gotten all your baking done?  Only four more days to go!

In case you missed it yesterday, here's the link to the first three chapters of Con and Conjure  by Lisa Shearin.  I am really enjoying her series- how could I not?  Sexy Elves, Sexy Goblins, danger, magic-what's not to enjoy?  Take a look if you haven't already done so!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mary! Sorry I haven't been by lately. :( I start my cookie madness tomorrow... an all day affair.

    Good luck with yours and have a wonderful Xmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.