Thursday, October 21, 2010

Awards

Tuesday I logged onto my computer when I got home from work, read through my e-mails and Google Reader to find PK Hrezo left me an award on her blog.  The Verstaile Blogger Award.

Isn't this a cool looking award???

A recipient is to tell 5 things about themselves and then pass it on to 5 other bloggers.  So, here goes:

1) My husband and I met on a blind date.  We've been married 15 years and have one son, age nine.

2) My youngest brother is nine years older than I am.  (The other two are eleven and thirteen years older than I)

3) I taught music at a private school for five years.

4) I graduated college in three and a half years.

5) I love many kinds of music- from Gregorian Chant to Hard Rock.

Now, for my five bloggers:

Lisa Shearin- Lisa is the author of the Raine Benares series (great books, if you haven't read them) and has a wonderful blog.  Her blog is what reignited my passion for writing.

Kathryn Sheridan Kupanoff- Kathryn has a great blog.  I always come away learning something from what she writes.

T.C. McKee- TC is a new blogger I am following.  Her posts always make me think about things in a new light.

Elana Johnson- I started following Elana after a recommendation from either PK or Kathryn (can't remember who!).  Her blog is full of information, wit, humor, and sarcasm.  This is where I learned about the live chat on WriteOn.Com, and the never resolved question of bacon or chocolate :)

Margaret Fieland- Margaret is always introducing me to authors I have not heard of with her wonderful interview posts.  Thanks, Margaret!

So, to all of you above, congratulations on your award, and be sure to pass it on!

1 comment:

  1. Great to learn more about you, Mary! My next story I'm writing for NaNo will involve a lot of music. I'm super eclectic in my tastes too, though not at all talented with creating it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.