Friday, October 29, 2010

Recipe Friday!

Today's recipe is for the 21 and over crowd.  With fall in the air, I thought I'd share a nice warm drink recipe for you all to enjoy!

Cinnamon Cider
1 gallon cider
1 liter bottle Cinnamon Schnapps (we use Hot Damn)

In a crock pot combine cider and about 1/2 a bottle of Schnapps (or more if you want).  Stir. Heat.  Serve.

I believe you can make a similar taste (non-alcoholic) by adding Red Hot candies to the cider and heating until they are melted.  I am not sure how much, but if you want to give it a try and let me know what you used I'll post it up!


Enjoy!  And hope you all have a Happy Halloween this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I like cinnamon toast, but for some reason, I don't like cider. But that sounds like a super-fun recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.