Monday, November 16, 2009

Technology

Technology is great - except when it doesn't work.  Although, at least in my case, it is usually the operator and not the technology.

I look back at when I was younger and try to remember how I got along without the internet and cell phone and all the goodies I have now.  It seems like I've had them forever.

I love the internet.  We've met so many cool people off the internet.  We have a great group of friends we camp with throughout the year.  In the past, it would have just been whoever we met up with at the campground.  Now we camp with people from all over the US and Canada.

I've also found the joys of the fan site.  Thanks to my love for Leverage, I have met a great group of people at Always Christian Kane.  The webmistress does a great job, and I had the privilege to meet her and one of the site moderators at the Columbus Concert I went to. Where else can you chat back and forth with a bunch of people from around the world who have many things in common?  It is so AWESOME!!!!

I wonder what my son will look back at and say, "I wonder how I got along without....."  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.