It's amazing how a quick conversation with a CP can help you see exactly what you need to do to fix a problem you've encountered in your MS. At least, that's how it's been for me.
I got feedback back on TLP, and a quick Skype chat later I knew exactly what I needed to do. So, I buckled down at the keyboard and sliced and diced, and fluffed and primped.
In the end I removed two chapters (well, one was actually a duplication I didn't realize I had done), but I strengthened the story, as well as added to my word count (I have a tendency to underwrite my description).
So, now while I wait for feedback on two projects (DKK and TLP) I am ready to start a new project. As soon as I know the title for it, I'll let you know. I can tell you it will be a reverse Beauty and the Beast tale, where my male MC (in this case a merchant) must help a princess find redemption. I can't wait to get to the drafting board on this one, as the two characters have been chattering to me for a while now on what they think needs to happen.
Hope you all have a great Monday, and be sure to tune in on Thursday, as I will (finally) announce my Give Away for my 100th follower. You won't want to miss it!!!