Today I'm sharing a short story with a theme of goals over on the Lightning Quick Reads blog. I'd love it if you could stop by, read it, and leave a comment. If you haven't visited there before, be sure to take a few minutes to look around and read the others stories, interviews, and goodies there.
I've been spending my weekends at the rink, enjoying our first foray into the world of travel hockey. It's been amazing watching this group of boys work toward their goal of making States.
Speaking of goals, here are some of mine for this year:
- Release a newsletter once a month, with special offers for newsletter subscribers only
- Finish releasing The Love Talker's Daughter on WattPad
- Start a new fantasy series
- Draft/write/edit Book 2 in the Faery series
- Read and review more books
What are some of your goals?