|Isn't this a cool looking award???|
A recipient is to tell 5 things about themselves and then pass it on to 5 other bloggers. So, here goes:
1) My husband and I met on a blind date. We've been married 15 years and have one son, age nine.
2) My youngest brother is nine years older than I am. (The other two are eleven and thirteen years older than I)
3) I taught music at a private school for five years.
4) I graduated college in three and a half years.
5) I love many kinds of music- from Gregorian Chant to Hard Rock.
Now, for my five bloggers:
Lisa Shearin- Lisa is the author of the Raine Benares series (great books, if you haven't read them) and has a wonderful blog. Her blog is what reignited my passion for writing.
Kathryn Sheridan Kupanoff- Kathryn has a great blog. I always come away learning something from what she writes.
T.C. McKee- TC is a new blogger I am following. Her posts always make me think about things in a new light.
Elana Johnson- I started following Elana after a recommendation from either PK or Kathryn (can't remember who!). Her blog is full of information, wit, humor, and sarcasm. This is where I learned about the live chat on WriteOn.Com, and the never resolved question of bacon or chocolate :)
Margaret Fieland- Margaret is always introducing me to authors I have not heard of with her wonderful interview posts. Thanks, Margaret!
So, to all of you above, congratulations on your award, and be sure to pass it on!