Thursday, November 7, 2013

2013 Realms Faire Joust

This year, I am participating in the REALMS FAIRE JOUST, hosted by the marvelous M. Pax, from 11/11-11/15.

Here's my Knight badge (isn't it awesome? Thanks M. Pax for such an awesome badge!)


By entering this joust, I am hoping to win a years worth of promotion by winning this contest.

So, if you'd like to help, I could use a a cheering section. See, each day, from 3AM-8PM EST, you can comment on the posts and earn me points (up to 3) by using my words of valor: Lady Mary, Charmed, and Mayhap. You can do this 3 times, earning me 9 points a day, just from you!

What do you get from it? Of course those cheering us on should get something in return. In addition to my undying gratitude, you'll be entered to win the daily prize as well as a grand prize at the end of the week.

So, if you would, from 11/11-11/15, stop by http://mpaxauthor.com/blog/ and cheer me on with this phrase:

"Mayhap Lady Mary Charmed them into submission."

You can also find us on FACEBOOK or tweet about us on Twitter using #grogz

Thanks and good luck to you with the prizes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lady Mare! I have got to remember to help out with this! Super cool badge!!! I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.