Monday, June 9, 2014

**UPDATE 2** THE MYSTERY PRINCE is available



The Mystery Prince is now available for purchase at Amazon. You can find it HERE if you're interested in checking it out.

I'll be bopping around the blogosphere this week talking about my choice to self-publish, sharing random facts about the novella, and lots of other things.

I'll be updating this post today once the links go live!!


**Morning Update**

I'm over at Katie Carroll's blog talking about twisting fairy tales.
At Zara Hoffman's blog I share my path to publication.


**Afternoon Update**

I'm doing a Q&A with Suzanne de Montigny

Michael di Gesu writes an intriguing introduction for The Mystery Prince.

Kai Strand share her review here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.