Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Moving In!

This weekend I finally began moving into my office.  Thank you all for your kind posts and encouragement as I worked to create this new space to work in.  In fact, this is my first post from the new office!

I will post pictures once all the things are hung on the walls and the curtains are up (currently waiting for them to come into the store).  Things are definitely moving along.

For those of you wanting to see pictures of our snow from yesterday click here.  And no, I didn't drive into the snow to imprint my license plate-- we found that after we backed the SUV up!


How are things going for you??

Don't forget to put your recipe name in for consideration in the contest!  A book, writing goodies, and food are up for grabs!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the new office is working out for you. You've but a lot of time in it, =P.

    Katie S. Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Amazing snow! It's even been cool here in FLA, tho not nearly like your cold.

    Congrats on the new office!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.