Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Summer Blues



Hope you all had a great Labor day. We spent the day with family, and had a great time.

Sorry for the silence last week. I didn't get any posts ready ahead of time, and ran out of time to do it the day of, so...I didn't post anything.

Lately I haven't really felt motivated to work on anything. I think my mind just needed a break from all the go-go-go of the last year. Now that the school year is starting up, I'm hoping to find the motivation to gear down and get some things done.

Speaking of getting things done, I'm working on creating a series of posts on cartoon princesses (mostly Disney) and how they've changed through the years. It's something I've been toying with for a few months now, and have finally started to do the research for. I'm hoping it will turn in to something fun for all of us!

If you have an idea of something you'd like to see on the blog, drop me a line and let me know! I'd love to have some ideas to play with.

Have a great week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.