Thursday, September 17, 2015

#TBR Thursday- Lightning Quick Reads



Life is crazy busy, and sometimes it seems we have no time to get our reading fix in. Well, if you have fifteen minutes, I have stories to recommend for you.



Over at the Lightning Quick Reads blog (created by the amazingly talented Kai Strand) you can find monthly themed short stories that only take about 5-15 minutes to read (depending on your reading speed.) Authors post on the same day each month (for example, I post on the 15th) with a story based on the month's theme.

This month the theme is "Getting Schooled". If you have a few moments, swing by the site and check it out. There are a lot of talented authors there, and while we all write in a wide range of genres, the stories are all G-PG13.

*shameless plug* If you've read The Boyfriend Project,  my September story, The Outfit, is set in that world with a couple new characters I'll be introducing soon. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

Now, go get your reading fix on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.