Monday, March 7, 2011

In Like a Lion

Sorry for the late post, but I was helping hubby clear snow, then getting ready for work.  Yesterday morning our front yard had barely any snow in it and it was raining.  The rain gradually turned over to snow during the day, and this morning when we woke up, there was close to 2 feet of drifting white snow on the ground.

I am so ready for spring to be here!!!!

In other news.  On Friday I put a contest up to name my recipe and had no takers.  So, either no one wanted to brave the waters, or you couldn't come up with a name. To sweeten the pot (pun intended!), I am continuing the contest into this week.  The winner will receive a paperback or e-book of their choice (price restrictions do apply), some writing goodies, and choice of Cheater Fudge, or Peanut Butter Cookies (with or without chocolate chips) from the recipes previously posted on my blog.

Contest will run from today until 9 PM EST Thursday, March 10, 2011.  Winner will be announced on Friday's post.

So, get your thinking caps on and name this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.