Monday, January 23, 2012

I Did It!

Saturday night I finished the draft of QUEST OF THE HART (yes, as in deer, not heart :-) ).  Now, I just need to do a quick read through and send it out to my wonderful CP's for them to find any inconsistencies or poorly explained areas (you know, the places where you know exactly what you mean, but when someone else reads it, they go, "Huh?").

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  What did you accomplish?  I'd love to hear about it in the comments!

Oh, and come back Thursday when I'll share some things I've learned about editing.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your draft! Hurray!

    I had hoped to write a new chapter or two in my WIP this weekend, but I got sick and didn't have the energy for it.

    But I had enough energy to read, so I opened a manuscript that's probably going on sub this spring/summer and did a much needed read-through to fix a few dangling details pointed out by a beta reader. That way, I feel as if I was productive, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Congratulations. What are you going to do to celebrate?

    Michelle
    www.michelle-pickett.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.