Thursday, May 3, 2012

Congratulations and News


Congratulations to Susan Oloier on her release of Fracture (and to make her release really special, it was on her birthday!) and to Michelle Davidson Argyle on her release of The Breakaway. I know there were several releases this week, so if you have one you want to give a shout out to, share below.

In other news, one of my wonderful CP's has opened an editing business. If you are in need of assistance with your MS, check out Nicole Zoltack's site. All the details are at this link.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,

    Thank you so much for the shout-out! What a pleasant surprise today. You've truly made me smile. Have a great day!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's May and new books are everywhere! Huzzah :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huzzah to you Michael! I forgot your novel Slipstream came out recently. I know it really intrigued me as your MC is a hockey player (my son just had his first year of hockey this year) and I believe there was something about Cornell in this one or a sequel (I am not far from there).

    If you are interested in Michael's book you can find more information at his website:

    http://slckismet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mary. Love the shout out. :)) I hope your son has fun with hockey. It's a great sport.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.