Well, here are my answers to the Bernard Pivot Blogfest from Nicole's One Significant Moment at a Time.
- What is your favorite word? I would have to say my favorite word is asinine. I just love the sound of it.
- What is your least favorite word? Hmm. My least favorite is quit. I never want to give up on something.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?Music. Definitely.
- What turns you off? Negativity.
- What is your favorite curse word? Well, I don't really swear that much, but I do like the British word wanker.
- What sound or noise do you love? I love to hear my son's laughter.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Wind chimes-- or any incessant noise that really doesn't create a song.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I wanted to be a lawyer when I was younger.
- What profession would you not like to do? Taxi driver. Between the people and the other drivers.... Yeah, not for me.
How about you? How would you answer these questions?