Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WCC Wednesday

First- Lindsay at Tiptoe Kisses is holding a contest (sorry for the late mention-- this week has totally gotten away from me and it's only Tuesday right now!)  So head over and check it out!

Yes, I write my blogposts the night before- usually.  Some go up the morning of, but not most.

We managed to get about 6 inches of snow in the first round yesterday, and this morning we have mixed precip (Yup, I am updating my post before I put it up!)

Now, on to today's regularly scheduled post.

As I mentioned above, I am behind this week.  It's my first week as a full time employee at my new job (not that I haven't been working full time, I have been since November :) ).  I sat down Monday night to do some writing, and what I managed was to fix some things in my WIP that had been pointed out to me, and read through so I know where I am and what I want to do next.  After dinner tonight, I hope to get some more time in on it.

Trisha's (and Lindsay's) project is coming along nicely.  I can't wait to see where they take me this week with their characters.

Fiona is working out some issues that we've talked about in our weekly on-line chat (it's like a writer's group, but online-- super cool!)  I look forward to seeing how she adapts our comments.

I am still behind with Katie (Sorry Katie!!!)  I am hoping to get 2 chapters out to her this week (there-- now all of you can pester me about it to make sure it happens!)

Jackie has started getting her story down, and I look forward to reading more.  I've heard her tell me the idea of the story, and am anxious to read it.

How are your WIP's progressing this week?  Are you ahead?  Behind?  Right on schedule?

2 comments:

  1. I started another story that I am making great headway on and love it. It is flowing so great right now. I will be up and running with internet next week and should be able to keep up...I hope.

    Glad everything has been going great for you. Congrats on the new job...see behind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.