It's that time of year again when we look back over the year to see the goals we set for ourselves and how we did meeting them.
Here are the goals I set last year and how I fared at meeting them.
1) Return to a weekly walking schedule of 3-5 times a week on the
treadmill. Umm. Let's just say this one didn't go so well, but I will be adding it to my list again.
2) Find an agent to represent my polished Sleeping Handsome (when it is ready, of course!) Another unresolved resolution. Although, I am currently working on this very story, under the new(old) title of Quest of the Hart.
3) Finish The Ruby Dagger (my NaNo project) This was accomplished. Yay!!!
4) Edit The Lost Princess to reflect the changes from Sleeping Handsome (and to reach my word count) Another accomplishment, although out of order. I finished Sleeping Handsome and went back to work on Quest. I don't know why, but it just needed to be done that way.
5) Begin drafting A Different Kind of Knight Another still in progress goal.
6) Begin outlining Daphne's story (no working title yet!) I guess I should have been more clear with this one as a year later, I don't recall what I meant. Hmm. I wonder if I jotted something done somewhere.
7) Spend lots of quality time with family and friends While I did spend much quality time with family and friends, I always look to spend more with them.
8) Keep active with my blog post Even though I cut back to two posts a week, I feel I met this goal.
So, now for 2012 (Can you believe it is only a few days away???)
1) Set and keep an exercise routine
2) Continue to write, edit, and complete the two series I have started (Quest of the Hart, Sleeping Handsome, and A Different Kind of Knight; The Ruby Dagger and The Silver Shroud)
3) Keep more balance in my life with work, life, writing, and reading
How did you do with your goals in 2011? What goals do you have for 2012?