Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wrapping it up!

Well, if you are like me this year, you still have Christmas shopping to finish and all your wrapping to do (I cannot believe how time got away from me this year!)

Tomorrow begins the first of multiple family Christmas gatherings that will take us into the final one on New Year's Day.  I really like the way we stretch it out so long-- savoring our time with each other.

Sunday we are off to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert.  They are absolutely wonderful, and I can't wait to see what they've added to the show this year.  They usually play the entire first album (with a narrator), then add in songs from their other albums in the second half.  It is really cool to see all the people there (little kids all the way up to the elderly!)  This is becoming our family tradition- an annual trip to the TSO Christmas show (this makes 6 years running!)

What are your holiday plans?  Do you have any special traditions?  Share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.